How is SnugZee Different?
1. The rainbow shaped pillows that are currently available on the market are placed behind your baby’s head. This works against supporting your baby’s head in an upright position by forcing her head down and forward and consequently contributes to the floppy-head dilema. Any device that goes in between baby and car seat may compromise the effectiveness of the harness system in the event of a crash.
2. SnugZee works to stabilize your baby’s head by providing sufficient support on either side.
3. The “other” double-pillow model has dimensions of 8″ x 7″ and obstructs your baby’s view of the world around him while directly interfering with his ability to self-soothe.
4. SnugZee pillow support dimensions: 4″ x 3″
5. The “other” strap cover pads are 5.8″ long which force your baby’s chest buckle too low to perform as it was designed to in the event of a crash.
6. SnugZee strap cover pads are 3″ long and allow your baby to remain properly restrained, comfortably.