The World Breastfeeding Challenge is a community outreach event in support of the breastfeeding family. The purpose of the event is to gather breastfeeding families together for social networking, breastfeeding information and support, and family fun. We will count each breastfeeding child at the event and submit the number to the Quintessence Foundation, a non-profit organization devoted to breastfeeding education for health professionals and the public. The “Challenge” is to have as many breastfed children as possible at our event. Please invite all the breastfeeding families you know to our event on October 1st!
We are excited to be able to host a Breastfeed Challenge right here in Phoenix, Arizona
- Join us for the 4th Annual World Breastfeeding Challenge Phoenix!
- We will be celebrating local breastfeeding mothers and breastfeeding-friendly community partners at 6932 W. Pershing Ave, Peoria, AZ (near 67th Ave/Thunderbird) on Saturday, October 1st from 9am-12pm.
- This year we hope to create a comfortable, casual environment that supports the entire nursing family.
- We will also be holding a raffle in support of La Leche League, the leader in mother-to-mother breastfeeding support and education.
- The event will be primarily for social networking and breastfeeding information and encouragement, with the opportunity to promote your family friendly business or product.
- If you are interested in learning more about the event, or would like to help with promotion or donations, please contact me via our facebook page.
- I look forward to an amazing event this year with many breastfed children, happy mothers and a supportive community. Thank you!